Conversion Optimization Services
Conversion Optimization is increasing the percentage of users that convert on your website or take action on parameters defined on google analytics. For example, most popular statistics on Google Analytics to test are : Ecommerce by Technology because of mobile statistics, Bounce Rate - to improve upon customers bouncing from your site and setting up Event Tracking to see progress on these above. We have deployed hundreds of conversion cues, on the sites we have worked on and found several universal cues that work for any industry while some are industry specific.
Some universal cues, to optimize for conversions we will deploy on your site among many others are :
- Making your Coupon Codes easily accessible at front page and cart and checkout.
- Increasing the amount of pictures on each product page, and increasing the resolution and quality of those pictures with Photoshop.
- Helping you make a video on your site and placing it in crucial areas for conversions.
- Thoroughly reviewing your checkout and add to cart pages to make sure relevant information such as explain shipping times and advocating a one step checkout process and customizing it per industry to make sure more customers convert with new knowledge we have added.
- Setting up an abandoned email generation system personalized to your customers to email them at increments if they abandoned your sign up form or your checkout page.
Putting your site on a review network, to let customers make reviews for products or making your own reviews to increase confidence in products or sign up pages.
For Conversion Optimization, we will walk you through how to set up Goals on Google Analytics and meeting those goals, for example : user sign ups to a page or increased conversions. These are KPI’s or Key Performance Indicators – which we will define and attempt to make those goals and conversions of those goals.
We will explain several macro-conversions and micro-conversions in your site. An overall Macro Conversion is to make profit or get more leads. A micro-conversion is to sign up for a newsletter on spend more time on the site. We will be doing over 30 tests for your site to make the conversions sharper with micro or macro conversions.